1 What is it in particular you are interseted in ?
2 We take great interest in your air-conditioners。
3 There are our best - selling lines, because they are easy to handle and work with little noise。
4 We are thinking of placing an order, could you give us some idea about your price ?
5 The price is $500 per unit, our prices are competitive in local market.
6 That is a little more than we were expecting to pay, could you give us a discount ?
7 If you order a large quantity , I think the discount would be possible. Would you tell us what quantity you require ?
8 We would like to order 1000 units this time , and more in the near future .
9 We agree to reduce the price by 5% .
10 Since your price is reasonable , I can accepted here and now.
11 We are happy to make a deal with you.
A:请问您对哪些产品感兴趣?
B:我对贵方的空调很感兴趣。
A:这是我们畅销产品,我们的空调操作简便,运转起来几乎没有噪音。
B:我们正在考虑订货。请您给我们报价,好吗?
A:每台500美元,我们的报价在当地市场很有竞争力。
B:这有点高于我的预期价格。你们能不能给我点折扣?
A:如果您大量订购,我想也许可以打折。请问您需要多少台空调?
B:我现在要订购1000台,而且近期还会大批量订购。
A:那么我们可以打9.5折。
B:你们的报价公平合理,我们立刻接受。 A:很高兴跟您谈成这笔生意。
1 Good evening! Can I have a single room for tonight please?
晚上好!请问,我能在这儿订一个今晚的单人房间吗?
2 I’d like a single room with a bath for two nights if possible.
如果可能我想订一个带浴室的单人房,住两晚。
3 Would it be possible to change that room to a room with a double bed?
能不能把那个房间换成双人间?
3 Could you provide coffee and a buffet lunch at noon?
你们中午提高咖啡和自助午餐吗?
A:我来听取摩托车的报盘。
I’ve come about your offer for the motor bicycle.
B:我们的报盘准备好了。这是价目表。
We have the offer ready for you. Here is the price list.
A:与其他供应商所出价格相比,你们的价格太高了。
I think your prices are much too high, compared with those other suppliers.
B:请原谅,我们的产品室由于具有高技术性能而比其他厂家的产品贵一点。
Excuse me, It’s true that our products do cost slightly more than the other makers, but is only due to our technological superiority.
A:你们的产品可能有一定的优点,但是你们的要价确实太高了。
Your products may have certain advantages, but your prices are too stiff.
B:如果你们告知所需的数量,我们愿把价格好好算一算,尽最大努力给你们最优惠的条件.
If you tell me the quantity you require, I shall go very carefully into the price and try my best to put you on the best of the terms.
A:我要定5000台。订单很大,是不是?
I will order 5000 units, it is a large order, isn’t it ?
B:如果订单这么大,我们会给您打8折。
If the order is so large, we’ll make a 20% discount.
A:谢谢。一般你们的报盘有效期有多长?
Thank you. How long do you generally keep your offer open?
B:我们的报盘一个月内有效。
Our offer is firm for a month
A:好的,我们可以做成这笔交易了。
That’s fina, I think our the transaction will be done.
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容