您好,欢迎来到飒榕旅游知识分享网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页海底总动员电影中英文对白

海底总动员电影中英文对白

来源:飒榕旅游知识分享网


海底总动员中英文对白

-1页-

- Wow. - Mmm. - 哇! - 嗯

Wow. Yes, Marlin. No, I see it. It's beautiful. 够了啦 马林我看到了 真的很美

So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view...

珊瑚 你说你想看到海景

you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?

没想到会是整片大海吧?

Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here. 太舒服了 在这儿能呼吸新鲜空气

Did your man deliver, or did he deliver? 你老公真有一套 对吧?

My man delivered. 他真是没话说

And it wasn't so easy. 这可是得来不易呀

Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.

因为好多小丑鱼都在抢这地方

You better believe they did... every single one of them.

千万别怀疑 每一条都在抢 You did good. 你真行

And the neighborhood is awesome. 而且这儿的环境超优

So, you do like it, don't you? 你到底喜不喜欢嘛?

No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it. 当然喜欢罗 真的很棒

But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable...

不过虽然这儿的学区很好

with the great schools and the amazing view... 景观也一级棒

But do we really need so much space? 不过非要这么大的地方吗?

Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about.

珊瑚 这都是为了孩子们

They deserve the best. Look, look, look. 要嘛就要给他们最好的 瞧 瞧 瞧

They'll wake up, poke their little heads out

and they see a whale!

他们一睁开眼就看得到鲸鱼 Right by their bedroom window. 从窗口游过去

You'll wake the kids. 你会把孩子们吵醒 Oh, right, right. 是哦 Look. 你看

They're dreaming. 他们在做梦

We still have to name them. 我们还没替他们取名字

You want to name all of them right now? 你现在就要替他们取名字?

All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior... 好吧 这一半就叫小马林 and this half Coral Junior. 这一半叫小珊瑚

- OK, we're done. - I like Nemo.

- 好了 搞定了 - 我喜欢尼莫这名字 Nemo. We'll name one Nemo... 尼莫?有一个叫

尼莫无所谓

but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior. 其他的还是叫小马林吧

- Just think, in a couple of days, we're going to be parents. - Yeh

- 再过两天咱们就要当父母了 - 是啊 What if they don't like me? 他们不喜欢我怎么办? - Marlin. - No, really. - 马林 - 我是说真的耶

There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you.

这儿有四百多颗鱼卵 总有一个会喜欢你 What?

你在笑什么?

- You remember how we met? - I try not to. - 你记得咱们怎么认识的吗?- 我很想忘掉 Well, I remember. 'Excuse me, miss... 我记得很清楚 对不起 小姐

'can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?'

请你帮我看 我嘴巴有没有鱼钩

You got a little closer because it was wiggling. 马林 你可以靠近一点 再近一点

- Get away, get away! - Here he is. Cutie's here.

- 走开啦 我来了 - 大帅哥来了 Where did everybody go? 大伙儿都跑哪儿去了?

Coral, get inside the house.

珊瑚快进屋子去

No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine.

不要去孩子们不会有事

Just get inside... You, right now.

快进去快点不!

Coral!

珊瑚! 珊瑚?珊瑚?珊瑚?珊瑚?珊瑚? There, there, there.

还有你在这

It's OK. Daddy's here.

好了没事了别怕爸爸在这儿

Daddy's got you.

爸爸会保护你

I promise, I will never let anything happen to you...

我保证不会让你发生任何事

Nemo.

尼莫

海底总动员

First day of school!

第一天上学

First day of school! Wake up!

第一天上学起床罗

wake up! First day of school.

起床罗今天第一天上学

I don't want to go to school... five more minutes.

我不想上学让我再睡五分钟

Not you, Dad, me. Get up, get up.

不是你是我要上学啦

It's time for school, time for school.

快起床啦上学了...上学了...

All right, I'm up.

我起来了怎么回事?

- Nemo! - First day of school!

- 棒呆了尼莫! 第一天上学耶

Nemo, don't move.

尼莫别动

You'll never get out of there yourself.

你自己出不来

I'll do it.

让我来

- You feel a break? - No.

你受伤了吗?没有

Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area.

受一点小伤都不行有没有?

- Are you woozy? - No.

没有啦你有没有头昏眼花?没有

- How many stripes do I have? - I'm fine.

我身上有几条斑纹?我没事啦- Answer the stripe question. - Three.

快回答我的问题三条

No! See? Something's wrong with you.

不对你生病了我只有一条

I have one, two, three... That's all I have?

两条三条...三条斑纹你真的没事

You're OK. How's the lucky fin?

你的幸运鳍怎么样?

- Lucky. - Let's see.

- 很幸运- 给我看看

Are you sure you want to go to school this year?

你今年真的想上学吗?

There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.

你大可以再等个五六年

Come on, Dad, it's time for school.

爸我早就该上学了

Forgot to brush.

你忘了刷身体

Do you want this anemone to sting you?

你想不想被海葵刺到?

- Yes. - Brush.

想啊快刷呀

- OK, I'm done. - You missed a spot.

我好了你没刷到一个地方

- Where? - There.

- 哪里?- 这里

这里

Right there. And here and here.

这里和

All right, we're excited.

这里

第一天上学

The first day of school. Here we go.

我们都很兴奋

We're ready to learn to get some knowledge. 我们要学很多新知识

What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?

你千万要记得大海像什么?

- It's not safe. - That's my boy.

大海如虎口这才是我的乖儿子

First, we check to see that the coast is clear. 所以出门一定要左右看

We go out... and back in.

先出去再进来

And then we go out... and back in.

然后出去再进来

And then one more time... out and back in.

再来一次出去进来

And sometimes, if you want to do it four

times...

你想这样来回四次也行

Dad... - All right, come on, boy.

爸爸好啦走吧

Maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark.

也许我到了学校会看到鲨鱼

- I highly doubt that. - Have you ever met a shark?

我看不太可能你有没有看过鲨鱼?

No, and I don't plan to.

没有我也不想

- How old are sea turtles? - I don't know.

海龟有多老?海龟?我不知道

Sandy Plankton from next door...

隔壁的阿弟仔说海龟

he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.

可以活到一百岁耶

He says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.

要是我遇到一只海龟

If I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him.

我会问他

After I'm done talking to the shark, OK?

在我跟鲨鱼聊天以后好吗?

Hold on. Wait to cross.

等一下

等红绿灯

Hold my fin.

孔盼业啮

Dad, you're not going to freak out...

你不会像到动物园

like you did at the petting zoo, are you?

那样抓狂吧?

That snail was about to charge.

那只海螺想要攻击你

I wonder where we're supposed to go.

新生要到哪儿报到呢?

Bye, Mom!

拜了妈

I'll pick you up after school.

我等放学再来接你们

Come on, you guys, stop it! Give it back!

拜托别闹了啦快还给我

Come on, we'll try over there.

我们去那儿看看

Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher?

抱歉是在这儿等老师吗?

Well, look who's out of the anemone.

哇塞你终于肯出门啦?

Yes. Shocking, I know. 是啊

没想到吧?

- Marty, right? - Marlin.

马提对吧?马林

- Bob. - Ted.

我是巴伯泰迪

Bill. Hey, you're a clownfish.

菲尔你是一条小丑鱼

You're funny, right? Tell us a joke.

一定很会搞笑说一个笑话吧

- Yeah. - Yeah.

- 好- 说一个冷笑话

Well, actually, that's a common misconception.

其实这是误解小丑鱼并没有特别会搞笑Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish. 少来了小丑

- Come on, clownie. - Do something funny.

说个笑话嘛

All right, I know one joke.

好吧说就说吧

There's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea...

有一只软体动物走到...

He doesn't walk up, he swims up.

他不是用走的是用游的

Actually, the mollusk isn't moving.

他哪儿也没去

He's in one place, and then the sea cucumber...

他留在原地有一只海参...

Well, they... I'm mixed up.

我搞混了

There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber.

有一只软体动物和一只海参

None of them were walking, so forget that l... 他们都不是用走的

东东

Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johannsen's yard now!

别在强森先生身上乱跳

All right, you kids!

够了小鬼头

Ooh, where'd you go?

你们跑到哪儿了?

Dad, can I go play, too? Can I?

爸我也能去玩吗?

I would feel better if you'd play on the sponge beds.

我只让你去跳海绵弹簧床

That's where I would play.

那儿比较安全

- What's wrong with his fin? - He looks funny. 他的鱼鳍怎么了?他长得好好笑哦

Hey, what'd I do?

我做了什么?

Be nice. It's his first time at school.

他第一天上学别欺负他

He was born with it. We call it his lucky fin.

这是天生的这是他的幸运鳍

- Dad... - See this tentacle?

老爸看到这根触角吗?

It's actually shorter than all my other tentacles...

这根比别的短

but you can't really tell.

不过你看不出来

Especially when I twirl them like this.

尤其是当我乱扭的时候

I'm H- 2- O intolerant.

我对海水会过敏

I'm obnoxious.

我的脾气很坏

Let's name the zones, the zones, the zones

让我们认识大海

Let's name the zones of the open sea

让我们为大海分区

Mr. Ray!

雷老师

- Come on, Nemo. - You better stay with me. 来吧尼莫- 你最好跟着我Mesopelagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic

中层区深海区深渊区

All the rest are too deep for you and me to see

更深的地方谁也不能去

I wonder where my class has gone?

同学们都跑哪儿去啦?

We're under here!

我们在这儿

There you are.

原来你们在这儿

Climb aboard, explorers.

上来吧小小探险家

Oh, knowledge exploring

如果你想要探索知识

Is, oh, so lyrical

就要勇敢去

When you think thoughts that are empirical 亲身体验

Dad, you can go now.

爸你可以走了

- Hello. Who is this? - I'm Nemo.

这位小朋友是谁?我是尼莫Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science question.

新来的探险家都要回答一个问题

- OK. - You live in what kind of home?

好啊你住在什么地方?

An anemon- none.

我住在一个海...龟

A nemenem-menome.

...葵

OK, don't hurt yourself. Welcome aboard, explorers.

好了别勉强了欢迎小小探险家

Just so you know, he's got a little fin.

他的鱼鳍很小

I find if he's having trouble swimming...

所以游得比较慢

I let him take a break, 10, 15 minutes.

多让他休息十十五分钟

Dad, it's time for you to go now.

爸你该走了

Don't worry. We're gonna stay together as a group.

放心我们都集体行动

OK, class, optical orbits up front.

同学们专心看着前方

And remember, we keep our supraesophogeal ganglion...

记住哦触角和鳍不要伸出车外

to ourselves. That means you, Jimmy.

尤其是你吉米

Aw, man!

讨厌啦

拜了尼莫

Bye, Nemo!

拜了爸爸

Bye, Dad!

拜了

Bye, son!

儿子

Be safe.

小心点

You're doing pretty well for a first- timer.

你第一次还算挺放得下心的

You can't hold on to them forever, can you?

我总不能照顾他一辈子吧

I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop off.

他们要去峭壁我也挺紧张的

They got to grow up... The drop off?

小孩都会长大...峭壁?

They're going to the drop off? What are you, insane?

他们要去峭壁?你疯啦?

Why don't we fry them up now and serve them with chips?

不如直接把他们炸成天妇罗算了

Hey, Marty, calm down.

马提冷静点

Don't tell me to be calm, pony boy.

别叫我冷静小马僮

Pony boy?

小马僮?

For a clownfish, he really isn't that funny.

他这只小丑鱼真不好笑

Pity.

可怜哟

Let's name the species, the species, the species

让我们认识大海的物种

Let's name the species that live in the sea

海绵动物腔肠动物

There's

水螅虫

Porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa 水母珊瑚

Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three

T板苔藓

Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma

腹足节肢和棘皮动物

And some fish like you and me

还有你跟我这些鱼类

Come on, sing with me.

跟我一起唱

Just the girls this time.

海藻很炫

Oh, seaweed is cool

海藻很酷

Seaweed is fun

它们靠阳光

It makes its food

制造食物

OK, the drop off.

峭壁到了

All right, kids, feel free to explore...

去探险吧

but stay close.

不过别走散了

Stromalitic cyanobacteria! Gather.

蓝绿藻原核生物

An entire ecosystem contained in one infinitesimal speck.

小小一块就蕴藏整个生态系统

There are as many protein pairs contained in this... 蛋白质的数量...

Come on, let's go.

走吧跟我来

Come on, sing with me!

同学们跟我一起唱

There's porifera, coelenterata

海绵动物

Hydrozoa, scyphozoa

腔肠动物...

Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three

喂等

Hey, guys, wait up!

等我

Cool.

酷毙了

Saved your life!

我救了你一命

You guys made me ink.

讨厌啦你们害我吐墨了

What's that?

那是什么?

I know what that is. Sandy Plankton saw one. 我知道阿弟仔看过

He said it was called a butt.

他说那叫做...屁股('船'的谐音)

That's a pretty big butt.

哇塞好大的屁股哦

Look at me. I'm going to touch the butt.

你们看我要去摸屁股哦

Oh, yeah? Let's see you get closer.

来呀你们有种就跟来

Beat that.

好啊

Come on, Nemo. How far can you go?

我游得比你更远尼莫你敢游多远?

My dad says it's not safe.

我爸说这很危险

- Nemo! No! - Dad?

尼莫别去爸?

You were about to swim into open water.

你想游进大海

No, I wasn't...

才没有

Good thing I was here. If I hadn't shown up... 幸好我及时赶到

- He wasn't going to go. - He was too afraid. - 他才不敢游- 是啊他太胆小了

No, I wasn't.

才不是

This does not concern you, kids...

这不关你们的事

and you're lucky I don't tell your parents.

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- sarr.cn 版权所有

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务